Thursday, October 13, 2005

Playoffs

Alright, I took my little break and I'm done brooding on the Mets. So far, the two playoff series, while they're still early, are shaping up to be good ones. It's kind of hard not to root for the White Sox or the Astros. Both have their own stories, and if they square off, we'll see either a first every Astros World Series or the first World Series in 88 years for White Sox fans.

In the meantime, I'll be watching some great baseball. Eventually I'll get back to talking about the Mets, both past and present. Check back this weekend, and I'm sure I'll have something ready.

4 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Blogger Today's Thought said...

I was searching for chicago cubs news and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about chicago cubs news

Dave

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Today's Thought said...

I was searching for chicago cubs site myspace.com and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about chicago cubs site myspace.com

Dave

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Marketing man said...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a seattle seo site. It pretty

much covers seattle seo related stuff.

Feel free to drop by and tell me what you think:-)

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Azhar Hussein said...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! I'll make sure to visit regularly.

If you want your blog to get higher in search engines, why not try Link Metro, you can over 100 new links to your blog every single day, for FREE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home